积分

管理员

打个突然被广泛广泛

积分

论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-3-30 09:17:42 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Shared bikes are rapidly becoming the center of attention in my WeChat friend circle. Many of my friends post photos of themselves riding bikes, especially during the weekend in natural parks, and I can see people logging in and out of shared bike apps.

在我的朋友圈里,共享单车迅速成为了大家关注的热点。许多朋友都上传了他们骑共享单车的照片,特别是周末在公园里。我们可以看到人们总在登入、登出他们的共享单车APP。

But are people really drawn to the idea of exercise and green transportation all of a sudden?

但是,真的是这些人突然就喜欢上了这项运动,和这款绿色出行工具吗?

I tried Mobike last week, and I didn’t particularly like it. I think the first generation Mobikes, the ones without baskets, are designed for athletes. They are very hard to ride, and the seat is not adjustable. Then, I tried the yellow Ofo bikes. They are easier to ride than Mobikes, but they don’t usually have baskets, and you need to enter the password by hand, instead of scanning a QR code and having the lock open automatically like with Mobikes.

上周我体验了下摩拜单车,说真的不怎么喜欢。我觉得第一代摩拜单车,那些没有车篓的车车,是为运动员设计的。它们骑起来很累,座位高度也无法调节。后来,我又尝试了下Ofo单车,与摩拜单车比起来它们要轻便一些,不过通常也没有车篓,并且还得手动输入密码,而不是像摩拜单车那样扫描二维码就能自动开锁。

I appreciate that there are shared bikes on the road. They have saved me a lot of time during emergency situations, and on beautiful, clear days, I do enjoy riding them outside the city. But from what I’ve seen in my friend circle, people have been giving them endless compliments, while I saw obvious flaws.

路上有了很多共享单车,我感到挺开心的。在紧急情况下,它们为我节省了很多时间,在阳光灿烂的日子里,我也能骑着他们去郊外旅游。但是纵观朋友圈,人们给了它无止境的赞美,而我却看到了明显的缺陷。

In my experience, there has never been a unanimous decision on anything in public opinion. It makes me wonder whether these people really like riding shared bikes or are just saying this to agree with others.

据我的经验,从来没有一致的公众舆论。这让我思考是这些人们真的热爱骑自行车,还是只为了附和别人。

When I asked them individually, a friend secretly told me she tried the bikes to fit in. She doesn’t like bikes and finds Beijing’s roads too harsh for bike riding. But recently, the only way to hang out with her friends is riding out of town together. To join in social activities, she had to pick up bike riding again.

当我私底下问一个朋友时,她悄悄告诉我,她骑单车只是为了融入朋友圈。她其实并不喜欢自行车,而北京的路况也因为更多的共享单车而变得太过拥堵。不过,最近要约朋友一起出去玩唯一的方式就是骑车。要想融入社交活动,她只能将单车骑起。

Another admitted that he started talking about and forwarding information on shared bikes to appear "hip" and fashionable to friends. He started paying attention when Mobike first launched.

另一人坦言,他谈论并转发共享单车的信息是为了在朋友中显得自己很潮很前卫。摩拜单车一推出他就开始关注了。

These views will give me something new to think about when I ride these bikes again.

当我再次骑起摩拜单车时,这些观点给了我一些新想法。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

52mti(VIP会员)

积分
沙发
发表于 2017-5-29 13:37:57 | 只看该作者
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

翻译硕士考研网资料商城

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52mti.com ( 豫ICP备14029102号-1  

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 19:12 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 31 queries .